6.9.08

Partay

My parents are having a party tonight, with, like, thirty people coming. So all day today was clean, clean, cook, and clean. Actually, mom and I were the only chefs. I love cooking, or, in this case, whipping lemon jello mix and whipped cream till my arms fell off. Practically true.
So, my three younger sibs are going to Auntie's house. The boys will play PS2 and Kloey will watch TLC with Auntie. They'll eat junk all night. Sweet.
I promised Mr. and Mrs. Tan I would hang out in the basement and look after Olivia, their cute little one-year-old daughter. But once she falls asleep I'll join the TLC/PS2/junk food frenzy.
So, the house is as fresh as Lady Speedstick, the food is sitting under damp paper towels to stay fresh, and the rain just stopped! PARTAY TIME!!!

(actually, all adults do is gossip and drink beer. Olivia and I will partay in the basement of exile.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wicked, TLC rocks my freakin' socks!
Rawrrr!
Sorry, I just drank a large chocolate brownie ice capp SUPREME in literally a minute and now my brain is less functional then normal.
But seriously, TLC is wicked.
Hope you had fun in the basement of exile!
By the way, our Autumn Rider situation is confusing me. Did you get chapter one?

jaecy bells said...

no, urgh, i didn't.

koolj8@hotmail.com

pepsijinx101@yahoo.com

send it to either, i really don't mind! Actually, send it to both.