So, peeps, PLEEZ check it out and comment. Tell yo friends to comment--you can also leave anonymous stuff. Thanks!
Okay, so this kinda gets complicated here, but last year I got the Sims 2 H&M Stuff for the computer. My mom didn't notice the little "Sims 2 Required" at the bottom. How the Sims and all the expansion packs work is that there is the original, The Sims 2. You can get H&M, for example, that provides you with lots of extra clothes and a few furnishings, but the basic game remains the same. The Sims 2 Nightlife Expansion Pack actually adds features to the game, like there is a downtown and you can get vampires and stuff.
So, what I did, I borrowed the original Sims 2 from my friend Hayli, installed it, and then installed H&M stuff. I returned the Sims 2 disc to Hayli, because I could access the Sims 2 game from the H&M disc. Confusing, right? But sweet.
So that is on our upstairs computer, and my sis and I play it and yada yada yada. I tried to install it on my computer in my room, but it did not work because my stupid clunky computer was just too outdated.
Now, I have a new computer. It's newer and faster (but not an expensive Mac or anything, don't be getting the impression that I'm rich or anything, it's an old school computer that cost $50) so I wanted to install the Sims down here, where I could download mods and hacks and stuff that wouldn't interfere upstairs. So I asked my Auntie to buy it for me when she went to the City (which is what we lame small-town folk call the biggest city closest to us.) I got all hyped up, cuz I positively adore the Sims and cheats and was excited about testing out the mods and stuff. I must have written it down wrong, because she looked for The Sims and not the Sims 2. They are two very different things, I tell you. TRUST ME.
So now I am sitting here, not hacking or downloading or extracting files or getting fake promotions or seeing how many girlfriends I can get my one guy to have. (My record, by the way, is eight. Plus also he has two boyfriends. Fun, fun...tee-hee.) Pointless existence!
Okay, not quite, I guess. But close. I will warn you...the Sims is really addictive and I find it really fun. Seriously, on You Tube there are like a million and one fun Sims cheats and glitches. And some that make me throw up in my mouth a little.
Still, in all, the Sims is like wicked awesome. I want to see the little green diamond icon on my desktop RIGHT NOW.
Bye. I'll go do the Physio-therapy stretches my physio-gal person set me up with. Ow.
P.S. I don't like my blogger template. I really liked the black...it makes it stand out that much more...
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in thecorner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, thenact as if you're embarrassed when theyopen themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for awhile. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg,How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream:"That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
LOL I got these from Dibsy's blog...hilarious. Can't wait until my next elevator ride!!!
- Almost all novels have a major problem of some type that they solve. This is introduced near the beginning of the story and most of the story is spent trying to solve this problem.
- Through solving the problem an underlying idea, message, or moral is given by the author to the reader. This is called the theme.
- The problem is worked out in certain surroundings of place and time. This makes up the setting.
- What is done to solve the problem makes up the plot of the story. The plot, in its simplest form consists of:
- the action that gets the story "off the ground" is called the motivating force or inciting incident.
- After the story starts, difficulties are encountered. These are complications that make it more difficult to solve the problem.
- when the greatest (and usually the final) difficulty appears, we say the story has reached its climax. It is usually the most exciting part of the book. The solution of the major problem usually occurs here.
- after the climax, something usually happens before the very end that's not that exciting. This is the anticlimax. The author may tie up loose ends here.
- The novel ends after the antimclimax with a conclusion.
5. Throughout the story there are scattered incidents (see complications) that keep up your strong feeling of curiosity as to what happens next. These elements of suspense have been used to keep you reading.
6. The characters in a novel usually represent a certain type of person. What character types are represented in this novel?
- The characters are judged by:
- what they do
- what they say
- what the author says about them
Novels may have both major and minor characters. The major characters are those that play a loarge role in the story. The minor characters are those that play a small role in the story and are often used by the major characters to solve the problem.
People who help to solve the problem of the novel and who would be thought of as "the good guys: are called protagonist. The characters that hinder the solution of the problem and are therfore though of as "bad guys" are called antagonists.
Full-Size Chocolate Bars (not mini): 16
Mini Chocolate Bars: 69
Mini-Packs of Skittles: 3
Candy Bracelets: 2
Wagon Wheels: 2
Pop Rocks: 2
Jelly Bean Pen: 1
Mini Bags of Chips: 19
Rejects includes all the stuff I cannot or will not eat because of my braces, and the cheap crud that's just plain gross. Into that pile went a lot of Maynards. Of course, those numbers are not entirely accurate, because before I counted my sibs and I did our whole barter/trade/shuck away thing, so some was missing. Plus of course today the numbers are, well, lower.
This was my last year of trick-or-treating, so I tried to enjoy it, even though I don't really like trick-or-treating. It's kind of boring.
Today was Districts for V-ball. We lost to two teams and then beat the best team there! How ironic is that? That is so our team. Go Us. One of my team members, my buddy Alex, was really down cuz we were sucking and she had a headache or something. Her face, which is usually like beaming, was so sad. It gave me three feelings:
1. The kind that makes you wanna slap them or beat them up to make them get their head in the game from sheer fear, terror and intimidation (okay not really, just the one slapping part)
2. The kind that makes you wanna be all flowery, Hallmark, grandmotherly kind.
3. The kind that makes you wanna make them laugh so hard they pee themselves.
Of course, their are always, er, backfires to these plans.
3. They don't pay attention to the game, or the make the court slippery.
2. They feel sorry for themselves even more.
1. Take a wild guess.
But anyhoo, we did purdy good. I'm too lazy to type anymore, I'm gonna go knock down those candy stats a bit more while watching "Le Fantome De L'Opera." (If you're not French, that's "The Phantom of the Opera. If you're stupid, it means one of those fictional people that are not far below God. God is the most powerful almighty, of course, and Jesus is second in command, plus all the saints and Mary and all them. But after them, there is Bella, Edward, Jacob, Maximum Ride, and LFDLO, or TPOTO.)
Have A Grand Ole Time With Yo Halloween Candy!!!!