7.8.08

the Ex

yesterday, we went to the Ex, short for Exhibition. It's a major thing in the summer, an amusement park. I haven't been there in about four years. And do you know what I found out? My sister Kloey has guts of steel. I have guts of Silly Putty. (Landon has guts of slush.) I cannot handle spinning. Which, as you probably know, eleminates about all the rides. I went on:
-the fun house
-the haunted house
-the other fun house
-the 1001 Nachts (the only "scary" ride I like.)
-the swings (in the air-I can handle a bit of spin)
-the games

So, yeah. I didn't exactly get my thirty bucks worth. But I got food, won a weird purple gecko with fluorescent yellow spots and a blue-and-green striped snake, and bought two pairs of earrings and a blue glass hedgehog. It's gonna be my lucky charm.
So, anyways, pretty sweet day. I also did a virtual reality roller coaster and bungee jumping trampoline.
Peace Out!

P.S. If you do not have Kloey-Klone guts, DO NOT go on the Tilt-a-Whirl.

No comments: