2.10.08

New Look!

Look at my new look!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Ain't it just lovely? I spent a heck of a long time fiddlin around, so everyone better feel like getting on their knees to thank me for this gorgeous blog.
I don't see anyone on their knees!
People should be kneeling.
Waiting, waiting, waiting, wai-
Okay, that dude over there did. Now I'm happy.
I really like this background because it's bright and cheerful and reflects a "save the environment" sort of thing. The environment needs saving, people. Gosh.
Whoever likes it, comment.
Whoever doesn't like it, comment.
Whoever has no comment, comment.
Comment.
~That's All I Ask Of You~

P.S. That's a wicked sweet Phantom song, and if I was talking to someone I would burst into the song right now.
P.P.S. *SAY YOU'LL SHARE WITH ME ONE LOVE, ONE LIFETIME. SAY THE WORD AND I WIL FOLLOW YOU...da-da-da-da SAY YOU LOVE ME EVERY WAKING MOMENT SAY YOU LOVE ME YOU KNOW I DO...LOVE ME, THAT'S ALL I ASK OF YOU*
P.P.P.S. Sorry. Couldn't restrain myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing! I love it, how'd you get it like this? I think it's absolutely awesome.
I didn't know you liked the Phantom of the Opera, too! Or maybe I did and I forgot...oh well. It's one of my all time favourite films. ^_^ Though I don't really like "All I Ask of You". My favourite is "The Piont of No Return"...oh, and "Music of the Night." Yup, yup. Hmm...now I want to go watch the movie. GASP! I have it on DVD!
Awaaaaaaaaay!

jaecy bells said...

I've actually never seen the film, even though I really wanna. I saw it live last Mother's Day and I have memorized the CD!!! I really really really want to see the movie. I love the Point of No Return, too! I also like "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again." Also "Notes/Prima Donna." Heck, I love em all. I can play like half of them on my flute and piano :)