14.12.08

Preparations

Ah, Christmas is coming! Baking cookies, rustling gift paper, peals of merry laughter saturating the air!

God, I sound like a bad commercial.

Anyways, everyone knows that the real Christmas is a time of stress, usually. AFTER Christmas is usually fun, cause then you have piles of crap to keep you entertained. BUT-- the Pre-Christmas season is always full emptying wallets and straining to complete projects on time before the relatives arrive. I mean, I do like Christmas baking and shopping. Seriously. (In my family, this year we drew names to see who would buy stuff for who. I got my little sister-- Kloey-- and I have her stuff, but I will not say it here. The kid's not stupid.) I have stuff for two of my friends as well (I won't say them, because again-- they are not stupid and can find this post) but I don't have stuff for:
My aunts, my uncle, my cousins, my grandma, my brothers, my parents, my other friends, or my teacher. I haven't the faintest clue what to get some of them.

Our school Xmas concert is next week, hoo-rah, and half the cast don't even know their lines. I memorized mine, of course, but I blanked out on one of them during rehearsal.

Lots to do, lots to do.

No comments: