23.10.09

Blossoming Love

I understand now. True love. I have found it, and I have the symptoms. Racing heart, dreamy feeling/expression, and the unconquerable urge to be near them at all times.

"Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey=my true love <3.

My garage band teacher, Mr. M, is educating the whole band in vintage music. Classic rock. On the keyboard, I can now chord for Sweet Home Alabama, Hotel California, Brianna, and this other French song we're playing for the two French-exchange students from Quebec in our class. Alex sings and is also the volleyball captain, and Guilliame (francais for William, I think) rocks out on guitar. Especially the guitar solo in Hotel California.

I love high school so much. It's glorious. I play flute in band, keyboard in g-band, and I had the lead in Junior Drama, which we performed x3 last Tuesday. Schoolwork is going pretty good. I'm a generally good student, but I was struggling with organization. My binders aren't a hellhole of papers, exactly, but if I have an SRC meeting or volleyball game after school I tend to forget my homework. For me, school is more challenging with organization than work.

Oh. We're moving. We're selling our house in town to move to an acreage. I have mixed feelings about it. I'm not opposed, but I'm not peeing myself in glee, either. My room has bigger windows, which is nice. My room now has a tiny, prison hole window in the corner. It's depressing. Also, I bought new bedroom furniture from Ikea during Thanksgiving weekend in Calgary. It's dark, black-brown Hemnes and is rather enchante. However, since we're moving someday, I can't construct it in my room if we're just going to pack it back up. So I'll be glad to get that back up. Also, I will like being able to have a horse. I love horses and riding them. The girls in my family, my lil' sister Kloey especially, is salivating for a horse to ride. Landon wants a quad. Carson wants Lego. I want a goat. They're so charming. However, they're munchy. So the odds are questionable.

There are things I'll miss about town. There are things I'll adore about the acreage. It will be exciting to move. Also, this will be a good lesson for me. In working.

My New and Awesome Playlist:

OLD SCHOOL
  • Don't Stop Believin'
  • Hotel California
  • Time Warp
  • Jessie's Girl
  • Hit Me With Your Best Shot
  • Africa
  • Juke Box Hero
  • Sweet Child O' Mine
  • Billie Jean

I learned that Africa is a remake of an old song.

I love music. I can't imagine a world without it. I can't imagine someone who doesn't like music. Heck, I can't imagine someone who can't make music. I have been able to read notes since I could read, practically. I feel sorry for people who can't. I have such a mishmash of songs on my iPod. It's glorious. Phantom, Foreigner, Sound of Music, Grease...plus modern songs, like Papparazzi, Lovestruck, Avril Lavigne and Taylor Swift. I love most kinds of music.

I'm going to Chorus Line tomorrow. I don't know much about it. Should be fantastic. Haven't seen a musical since Phantom of the Opera. I doubt it'll be quite that marvelous, but you never know.

Okay. I do know. It won't be as good as Phantom. It could be close.

Good-b--

IN MEMORY OF SWIFFER WETJET

My plocaustomus died today. For a bottom-feeding algae sucker, he was a kind-hearted fish and was as attractive as they come.

Fish #8 hit the toilet today. Ouch.

However, Christine, Coraline, and Sephora are still kickin' it. YAY.

No comments: