26.10.09

My New Blog!!

Yes, I made another new blog. I tend to do that a lot, don't I?

No promises on staying faithful. But...even I find it cool.

Anyone remember Clarabelle? That was the tentative title of one of my novels. But I chose to work on Miriam's Isle, instead. Which, by the way, is going badly. I think I did ten pages of revisions before I gave up. But not for good. I'm just really busy right now in the school year. I'll have to work it in. I mean, I didn't go on my laptop at all last week. That's a record. For me.

Anyways: Clarabelle. My vampire chick. She has another blog! Only it's not like the one where I decided to post chapters. It is like Clarabelle has her own blog. You can check it out at http://weeping-tears-of-blood.blogspot.com for what she has going on.

Also, I figured when I actually write Clarabelle, I can use the blog for the tidbits to stick in the novel. Please check it out, and post a comment under "Rants". I'm excited about this!

And now I have to study for a Francais test. Est-ce que je peux ouvrir fenetre?

I forget what it means. I really need to study.
Something about a window. Can I Open A Window. Apparently that is a mandatory sentence.

(P.S. My new passion is 80's music. Elton John, Bruce Springsteen, Michael Jackson, White Snake, Duran Duran. It's all good.)

2 comments:

Liam said...

I'm the first follower of TOB! Yay!

jaecy bells said...

Yay, Liam!